Dancing for the Stars is Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona’s signature fundraising event, and Prescott’s premier dance competition, pairing local celebrities with professional dancers.
All proceeds directly benefit our local Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Arizona, with Clubs in Prescott and Prescott Valley. DFTS has been a huge success, thanks to the generosity of our community and the hard work of our amazing dancers. Last year, the event raised over one third of our annual budget!
- Our Premier night is August 25th at 6:00 PM
- Our Main Event and VIP Reception is August 26th at 4:30 PM
The event is being held at the Yavapai College Performing Arts Center located at 1100 E Sheldon St, Prescott, AZ 86301.
- Premier Night is Casual to formal, whatever you like
- Main Event Attire Formal
- Premier Tickets cover entry to the show
- Main Event Tickets cover entry to the red carpet VIP party and show. Complimentary Drink Tickets provided.
• On Friday Opening Night, Enter Yavapai College from Sheldon and follow signs for Dancing for the Stars.
• For our Red Carpet VIP Reception on Saturday, follow the signs to our valet service after entering YC.
The Red Carpet Reception (included with VIP tickets) begins at 4:00pm, and will take place within the PAC as well as YC’s Sculpture Garden and Art Exhibit. The reception is an elegant party with delicious food, wine & beer, and live entertainment. You’ll have the opportunity to take red carpet photos with your friends, family and your favorite dancer(s)!
Get Your Tickets
The best seats sell out quickly. Get your tickets before they are gone!!!
Vote For Your Favorites
Vote for your favorite team using our online voting system. It’s fast and simple.